Friday, April 07, 2006

Today's been a mentally tough day for me and HAN. Ytd, Han had shown me an article in the maple forum on some sort of discrimination. http://forums.asiasoft.net/thread.asp?qid=676659&page=3 you all may have a view of what I mean by discrimination.
I'm personally very pissed off by the user-redpony. Read it and I guess u'll feel the same way I do.
After much consideration between me and HAN, we decided that I mail one of the journalist of TNP and he asked for an interview. Hope all goes well!

Tmr Mon RAH would be coming to my house to bake a cake!! Haha its part of her so-called belated birthday cake. LOL. Sad la EVE couldn't come tmr. XMS havin sports day. Awww.
I bought some devil choc cake mix + hersley's chocolate bits hah. Duno will be successful or not. I dun wanna burn my house down! Woahhh

No comments:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Get Falling Objects! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Make your own glitters with codes at GlitterYourWay.com